- Information collected by the Website
- Personal identifiable information
The information collected from You by the Association may constitute ‘Personal Information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPI Rules”). Personal Identifiable Information means any information that may be used to uniquely identify an individual, including but not limited to the following:
- Information about Your personal identity inter alia Your name, age, sex, height, weight, nationality, blood group;
- Information about Your parents/guardian inter alia their name, age, occupation, nationality;
- Your/Your parent’s or guardian’s contact details such as address, postal code, telephone or mobile number;
- User ID information such as Your username, email address and other security-related information used by You in relation to access and use of Our Website and Content; However, the password of Your account with the Website automatically get saved in Our server when You create an account or register on the Website which shall not be accessed by the Association unless desired under any legal obligation.
- Financial information such as bank account, credit card, debit card or other payment instrument details.
The aforementioned shall collectively be referred to as “Personal Information”. Personal Information will also include any personally identifiable information provided by You in any form during any interaction or communication with Us or any other Users of Our Website.
When You use Our Website, We collect and store Your Personal Information in order to offer enrollment, understand and analyze Your use of Our Website, to communicate with You either directly or indirectly through Our partners including for customer service, to notify You of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by the Website/Us, keep You informed about the latest activities/initiatives undertaken by the Association, and other facilities and services provided on the Website. The financial information forming part of the Personal Information is strictly used for processing the payment against Annual Fees [as defined under the Player’s Terms and Conditions (“T&C”)]. For the aforesaid purpose, We only collect such Personal Information that We consider relevant to understand You or Your requirements/interest.
- Information we collect during access and use of Our Website:
Apart from any Personal Information provided by You, We may also collect certain non-personal and/or technical information through third-party sources, platforms (such as social networking intermediaries, databases, online marketing firms, and ad targeting firms) and other channels, including but not limited to:
- if any feature of the Website, whether now existing or that may be placed in the future provides You access to any third-party social networking services through the Website, We may collect, personal contact information and/or any personal data that is part of Your profile on such third-party social network and that You allow that third party social network to share with Us (e.g. name, email address, gender, birthday, city, profile picture, user ID, friend list).
- demographic data, such as age range, gender, and interests;
- advertisement interaction and viewing data, such as ad click-through rates and information about how many times You viewed a particular ad.; and
- unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that can identify the physical location of such devices at the point of access in accordance with applicable law.
Please note that the Website may combine the information that We collect with information We obtain from third-party sources.
- In addition to the above, We may collect information about how You use Our Website such as the date and time You visit the Website, the sections or pages of the Website that You visit, the amount of time You spend viewing the Website, the number of times You return to the Website, visits to Website outside Our network, and other click-stream data. Some of this data may be shared with partners who referred You to Our Website and who will use the data to optimize who else they refer to Our Website. Sometimes this data can be shared with partners who help Us deliver ads to You on Websites not controlled by Us.
The aforementioned information herein collected by Us under Clause 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 are collectively referred to as “Information”.
- How will Information be used
We use the Information to understand Your needs and accordingly facilitate Our services and route You through the relevant information that meets Your needs/interest. We do not sell, rent, trade or exchange any Information of Our Users. We may provide the Information to Our affiliates and service providers under contract (such as logistic service providers, customer care, data analytics) to support the operation of the Website and Our services To the extent We use Your Personal Information to market to You, We will provide You the ability to opt-out of such uses.
- Processing for User Login
We may use the Information for processing Your login for Our Website.
- Technical and functional management
We use technical data such as Your IP address to help diagnose problems and resolve issues related to functionality of the Website.
- Improvement of Website
We aggregate and analyze the Information that We collect and may use the same to monitor and analyze use of the Website, to increase Our Website’s functionality, and to better tailor Our Content and design to suit Our Users’/visitors’ needs so as to provide them with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website.
- Request fulfillment & to improve customer service
We may also use the Information that We collect to fulfill Your requests for services, content and information, which helps Us respond to Your customer service requests and support needs, more efficiently. We may also use Information in the aggregate to understand the preferences and choices of Our Users as a group and use feedback You provide to improve Our services/functionality and provide information that may interest the Users.
- Email Communications w.r.t marketing and newsletters etc.
We may use the Information that We collect to send You e-mail communications, such as editorial updates, information about Our Website and/or Us through the Website or otherwise, newsletters, marketing and promotional messages about Our own or Our marketing partners’ products and services that may be of interest to You. It may also be used to respond to Your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If You signed up for one of Our email newsletters, We will also send You the newsletters that You requested. If You decide to opt-in to Our mailing list, You will receive emails that may include Association’s news, updates, initiatives or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact Us via Our Website.
- Disclosure of Information to Others
- Legal Requests and/or Compliance with Applicable Laws
We co-operate with law enforcement and regulatory inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect You and the community. Therefore, in response to a verified request by any statutory authority including but not limited to law enforcement agency or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, We may (and You authorize Us to) disclose, as per the applicable laws, some of Your Information as is reasonably necessary to respond /comply with the statutory mandate including but not limited to court orders, or other legal process. We may access, use, transfer or disclose Your Information to third parties such as government or law enforcement authorities or private parties, if it is legally and statutorily required to do so under any of the following conditions:
- To satisfy any applicable law, rule, regulation, governmental requests or legal process.
- To secure Our systems.
- To respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other Content violates the rights of a third party.
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Users and the public in general for any reason.
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- To prevent or stop activity We may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
In case of any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity, We may use IP address or other device identifiers, to identify users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties such as internet service providers, wireless service providers and/or law enforcement agencies, including disclosing such Information to third parties, all in Our discretion. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to You. However, We shall not sell or rent a User’s Information to any third party or use any Users’ e-mail id for sending any unsolicited mails.
- Other Corporate Entities
- Internal Service Providers
- With Users’ explicit consent
We do not sell or rent Uses’ Information to third parties for their marketing purposes, but with Your explicit consent, We may disclose Your Information (i) to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes; (ii) to send You promotions, notifications, or other services. However, the Users have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications about the Association/Website.
- Protection and Security Information collected by the Website
We take Our security responsibilities very seriously and take all reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect Your Information once We have received the Information. We use Website security measures consistent with current best practices to protect Our Website, email and mailing lists. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring and tracking steps intended to safeguard data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
We also have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect Information about You and, accordingly, We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Your Information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on Our Website in compliance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and SPI Rules, to ensure the protection and preservation of Your privacy. In addition to the above, We, on best endeavor basis, try to limit access to Personal Information of Our Users to only such Users who We believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to You. However, no data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Consequently, We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to Us and You understand that any information that You share is done at Your own risk.
- Retention of Information
- Change in Personal Information
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the Personal Information submitted at the time of enrollment with the Association. If there are any changes in Your Personal Information details, You may correct or update the information. To do so, please log into Your account, and You will find options for editing the information You have submitted.
- Usage of Cookies
You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall We be liable to You or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) unauthorized access to or alteration of Information; (ii) any unauthorized access to or use of Our secure servers and/or any and all Information stored therein.
- Contact Us